Sunday, January 14, 2018

Ascension (MV) Alpha 2.0

To make good on my previous promise - I've been busy as a beaver - and since I haven't released nearly enough playable material in the past few years(!), I'm putting out a sort of demo of what I have so far. A day hasn't gone by since the start of the new year that I haven't made significant progress on Ascension. Let's see if I can keep this pace up, at least until this game is finished. There are certainly some hurdles to overcome in the future (Labyrinth, I'm looking at you).

There may be bugs. There may be inconsistencies. I could easily have overlooked some things even in the sections that should be "finished". And it hasn't been tested nearly enough. (I guess this should all go without saying). But, as far as I know, the first four stages (out of thirteen) should be playable. They are mostly as you would remember them (if you've played them before), but with a couple minor gameplay tweaks (and the semi-significant splitting of one stage into two), and some superficial updates (particularly in the framing narrative). But now on MV! Give it a try.

Ascension (MV) Alpha 2.0 (incl. Limbo, Tartarus, Sheol, Har Megido)
Download (~76 MB): Windows | Mac [see sidebar for latest release]

Next stop: Pandaemonium!

No comments:

Post a Comment