Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ascension - Stage 2

Stage 2 of my new horror game Ascension is now ready to be tested! Stage 1 was a very short, introductory stage. Stage 2 is a good deal more complex (although I don't think any of these stages is ultimately going to be very long). The stakes have also been raised. There was nothing you could do in Stage 1 to fail, but Stage 2 features the first place in the game where you can get a Game Over (I hope you like my modified Game Over screen!). It also features a maze! And what I hope will be a terrifying surprise or two. Give it a try, and send feedback my way. My recommendations for playing: turn the lights down, and the volume up!

14/06/10 Ascension - Stage 2 (2.82 MB) [edit: new release available, check sidebar for info]

No comments:

Post a Comment